First Aid Tenders – A guide to Public Sector First Aid Contracts
First Aid Tenders – A Complete Guide
Hudson’s Healthcare Tenders portal brings you a huge variety of healthcare-related tenders, suitable for your organisation. Healthcare Tenders is a resource designed to help you source and secure new business opportunities via the public procurement process.
Our dedicated in-house opportunity trackers manually search thousands of opportunities daily. Through our Healthcare Tenders portal, we provide you with the latest, most relevant and current contract opportunities, including First Aid Tenders.
Our intuitive keyword search tool removes the complex and often misleading issue of CPV codes. Meaning that you are only presented with the specific Healthcare Tenders (i.e First Aid Tenders) that you want to see. Saving your business time, resource and most importantly, money!
There is a wide variety of First Aid Tenders available to you through our Healthcare Tenders portal. These are suitable for organisations of all sizes, inclusive of small-to-medium-enterprises (SMEs), charitable organisations and national healthcare agencies.
First Aid Tenders tend to fall into one of the following three categories:
- The provision of first aid at an event of stated location, i.e at an organised event, such as a music festival;
- The provision of first aid / health & safety training within the workplace, schools, community groups, etc;
- The supply of first aid equipment to NHS hospitals, coastguards, schools, etc.
First Aid Tenders are available through a number of different contract types. This will give your organisation flexibility in the tendering process. For example, you can tender for:
- A standalone contract;
- A Framework Agreement;
- A Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)
To be awarded a First Aid contract, you must typically pass a number of stages. These stages include:
- A Selection Questionnaire (SQ)
- Quality or Technical Responses
- Pricing proposals
Initially, you must pass all sections within the SQ, demonstrating how your organisation meets the buyer’s requirements. This may include providing evidence of:
- Policies and procedures
- Any certifications and qualifications
- Your organisation’s finances
All healthcare initiatives within the public sector are highly regulated. This is because care must meet particular standards. Additionally, the public sector is accountable for how it spends public money. Local Authorities and Councils will therefore tender through ‘public sector procurement’ routes. Supplier’s will be required to provide the above documentation and evidence to prove their capability to undertake the work, in accordance with first aid regulation.
First Aid tenders are typically procured by local authorities who require the provision of first aid, training or equipment within their area. Tender opportunities will typically come in the form of a framework or DPS.
As suppliers are enlisted to provide the work over an extended period of time within the local authority area.
How can Healthcare Tenders help?
Let Healthcare Tenders help you – we will make sure you stay ahead of the game; notifying you of all current first aid tenders.
Your subscription to Healthcare Tenders includes:
- Unlimited access to the portal containing all active first aid tenders, which you can filter according to budget size, location and keywords (including such terms like, First Aid Tenders);
- A daily bulletin sent straight to your inbox, containing all the new contract notices our Opportunity Trackers have found that day;
- A dedicated Account Manager who will deal with all queries relating to Healthcare Tenders or to tendering in general;
- A free 20-minute phone consultation with our bid writing experts from Hudson Succeed – who can answer specific questions and provide advice and guidance related to your tendering journey.
Want to receive all First Aid Tenders & Contracts published daily direct to your inbox?
The Healthcare Tenders Portal includes other Sub-Sectors including:
- Medical Supplies Tenders
- PPE Tenders
- Medical Equipment Tenders
- Domiciliary care Tenders
- Mental Health Tenders
- Social Care Tenders
- NHS Tenders
- First Aid Tenders
- Care Contracts & many more
Get in touch
Get in touch with Hudson Discover today for a free trial / free demo.
Let us help you to help others.
Now is the time for Healthcare Tenders.
You Might Also Like
- Medical Tenders: The Fundamentals
- What are Supporting People Contracts?
- How to Find & Win NHS Contracts for Tender
- 3 Things to Consider When Writing Your Ambulance Tender Response
- 5 Tips for Writing a Successful Orthodontic Tendering Response
- Where to Find an NHS Tender Portal
- 5 Things Required for Mental Health Tenders in the UK
- A Guide to Contract Laboratory Services
- The NHS Tendering Process Explained
- What is the NHS London Procurement Partnership?