What is the Government Social Care Plan and How Does It Affect You?
With a new Government social care plan on the horizon, what should you know?
Recently, the Government unveiled a government social care plan to tackle healthcare staffing issues over the next 10 years. This follows Boris Johnson’s 2019 promise to “fix the crisis in social care once and for all”. This is the largest government social care plan in recent history, so here is an outline for how it’ll be used.
From the £36 billion health and care levy, the government outlines how they will use £5.4 billion over this period.
- Part of the £1.7 billion allocated to improve social care will fund a repairs service. This will help older and disabled people live for longer with their families or independently in their own homes.They will receive more money to enable adaptations such as stairlifts, wet rooms and home technologies.
- At least £300 million will be invested to increase the range of supported housing.
- Following from this, £150 million to drive greater adoption of technology, which can support independent living and improve care.
- £25 million will be invested to change the services provided to support unpaid carers.
- A previously announced £500 million will go towards ensuring the social care workforce have the right training and qualifications.
What does this government social care plan mean for you?
Ultimately, this means that lot of new contracts are expected to go out to tender. If you need help, Healthcare Tenders can support you. If you need bid writing or tender sourcing support, we’re your people.
How can Healthcare Tenders help?
- Our Opportunity Trackers manually search thousands of sources daily to ensure our clients never miss a tender. This means each opportunity is current and relevant to your organisation.
- We post opportunities on our portal, , and tag them with accurate keywords manually. We don’t rely on CPV codes, which are often incorrect and cause tenders to be missed.
- You can filter results easily by keyword, region, budget, service and more.
- You can receive daily alerts when tenders are released for services in their sector
- You’re provided with a dedicated Hudson Account Manager. They are on-hand to answer any questions about the portal or tendering process in general.
- You can have a free 20-minute phone consultation with our bid writing experts from Hudson Succeed. We will answer specific questions and provide advice and guidance related to your tendering journey.
We source healthcare business leads for sub-sectors including:
- Supported living Tenders
- Domiciliary Care Tenders
- Medical PPE
- Social Care Contracts
- Medical Supplies
- Mental Health Tenders
- Medical Equipment Tenders
Get in touch today for a free live demo.
Bid Writing Support
Once you’ve found a healthcare tender for your business, we can support you through the process. We offer a variety of healthcare bid writing services to suit your requirements. From passing the PQQ to finalising your ITT response, our team are ready to help.
Our bid writers have an 87% success rate and over 60 years of bidding experience. We offer tender support through four services:
Simply send the bid specification to our team and they’ll write your healthcare tender. They’ll even submit the bid on your behalf. This service is priced per bid, and we provide a full breakdown. You’ll know how long it’ll take, what we’ll need from you and when you’ll see an initial and final draft.
Our bid writers will assess your previous tender responses and work with you to improve your success rate.
Our team will analyse your content and check for any errors before you submit your tender response. Think of Tender Mentor as your second pair of eyes.
Tender Ready helps businesses that are new to the tendering process. We offer a three-stage process and a 4-week programme.
Our Tender VLE platform provides expert masterclasses and fact sheets covering many aspects of tender. From technical writing tips to design elements, you’ll find clear answers to almost any question about tender writing. Our team shares their expert knowledge through video tutorials.
You Might Also Like
- Medical Tenders: The Fundamentals
- What are Supporting People Contracts?
- How to Find & Win NHS Contracts for Tender
- 3 Things to Consider When Writing Your Ambulance Tender Response
- 5 Tips for Writing a Successful Orthodontic Tendering Response
- Where to Find an NHS Tender Portal
- 5 Things Required for Mental Health Tenders in the UK
- The NHS Tendering Process Explained
- What is the NHS London Procurement Partnership?
- 7 Things to Consider When Applying for Hospital Tenders